This protocol has been developed following the guidelines presented by the World Travel and Tourism Council. All measures have been designed by representatives of the global tourism industry, are based on medical evidence and in accordance with the standards established by the Health Organization (WHO).
Here you will find an outline of the current procedures implemented in all areas of Villa Escondida in order to minimize potential health risks caused by viruses or bacteria. You will find details on the specific measures to be implemented in each area in order to reduce the risk of contagion and safeguard your health and that of others.
- First and foremost, the time between the departure of one guest and the arrival of the new one to each cabin lodge has been increased.
- Based on the new rules of procedure, the minimum time that the cabin will be unoccupied between guests will be 30 hours. The departure of one guest will be at 10:00 a.m. one day and the entry of the next one will be at 3:00 p.m. of the next day. With this measure we have increased the vacant time of each cabin lodge more than five times. This will allow us to comply thoroughly with the sanitizing and disinfecting protocol on each cabin lodge and its elements.
- Different hygiene points in common areas have been installed. These will count with the necessary material to facilitate hand washing or sanitizing through the use of alcohol-based solutions. It will be ensured that these elements are always available in these areas.
- Some of the facilities of Villa Escondida have been modified to adapt each space and guarantee new social distance security requirements.
- We have placed and distributed signs corresponding to the different cares that guests and staff of Villa Escondida need to follow during their stay in order to reinforce the importance of following and respecting them.
CHECKING IN & OUT
- Interaction between guests and staff will be reduced to its minimum.
- Check-in process will be carried out electronically 24 hours before the arrival of the guests. Guests will be asked to fill out and send a simple form with personal information as well as a health statement for everyone.
- Temperature of all guests will be controlled and registered upon arrival. This will be done by placing marks to respect social distancing.
VILLA ESCONDIDA STAFF
- Staff temperature will be checked and registered at the beginning and end of every workday.
- Our staff medical status will be closely monitored to guarantee their health and that of our guests.
- All of our staff will be trained in the new hygiene and cleaning protocols and each will wear personal protection items.
- Furniture in the pool area has been reorganized to ensure that social distance is maintained.
- Disinfection stations have been installed at points of intensive use of guests.
- All bathrooms in common areas have paper dispensers, both for hands and toilet seat covers, as well as stainless steel bins with a metal pedal-operated lid for the disposal of materials.
- Cleaning and sanitation has been reinforced with hospital-grade products which will be used in the disinfecting of elements in the common areas such as taps, towel dispensers, door handles, etc.
- The swimming pool area will be disinfected with a two-stroke motor sprayer, using only products (quaternary ammonium, bactericidal, virucidal) certified by ANMAT.
- Guests and staff circulating in common areas will be required to wear a mouth cover at all times.
CABIN LODGE CLEANING
- Cleaning and safety standards have been renewed through a strict cleaning protocol to guarantee the correct hygienization of each cabin lodge and its elements.
- Cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and objects will be made with hospital grade products, paying special attention to the most objects that are touched the most such as remote controls, door handles, light switches, taps, among others.
- Each cabin lodge will remain unoccupied for a period of 30 hours between guests to guarantee a better ventilation, cleaning and general hygienization.
- All towels and sheets will be disinfected through high temperature processes.
- The cleaning of each cabin lodge will be done every other day necessarily during the absence of its guests, without exception. All rooms will be ventilated daily.